For future Top Ten Tuesday topics & info on how to participate, click here!
1. HOGWARTS: Because seriously, who wouldn't? And a real place that's linked to it is The Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park and The Harry Potter Studio Tour. It would just be epic to be able to wander through all the places that exist in my head and in the movies.
2. London: I did actually visit London a couple of years ago, but all the stories about the Tudors and all the historical romances I love very much made me want to visit this city. And it was awesome. I want to go back there!
3. Nantucket: I've read a couple of books in which the story takes place on this island and it sounds pretty magical, so it's on the WANT list.
4. London and England: I am stealing Daisy's answer, because London and pretty much the whole of England has been on my to do list for ages primarily because of awesome steampunk books and all those historical romance novels. I actually popped over for a quick visit this summer and one of the things I had to do was Hyde Park because of how often the leads in historicals take a strole through it. I took a bike.
5. Middle Earth: Oh, if only I could go there! I had a hardcore Tolkien phase in high school and I would have given just about anything to take a stroll through Middle Earth. I loved all things elves so Rivendell would have been my ideal destination. So to tie this to the real world, I'd love to go to New Zealand and visit all of that amazing scenery that was shone in those movies.
6. Russia: For some reason I have always been drawn to Russia. I don't know why that is, but I seek out Russian fictional literature and would love to go visit St. Petersburg or Moscow. I don't know if I will ever get the chance at least in the near future. So I will have to be content reading lots and lots of fiction.
7. Italy: I've been to Italy before but Kristin Rae's Wish You Were Italian made me LONG to go back and also to explore an area I didn't go to. Great descriptions and she nailed the setting.
8. Space: I WANNA GO TO SPACE & These Broken Stars by Megan Spooner & Amie Kaufman made me want to make sure I do it in style...on a luxury spaceliner. I just can't even imagine that view.
9. Lucky Harbor: Lucky Harbor is a fictional place and is a romance series by Jill Shalvis but I SO WANT IT TO BE REAL. It's this fictional small town in Washington state and I don't know...the way she wrote it I just wanted to BE THERE.
10. Wyoming: I have a friend from college who always used to show me pics from her hometown in Wyoming and it looked gorgeous. Then I read Cynthia Hand's Unearthly series -- a kickass paranormal angel book -- and I just HAVE to go there.