To learn more about Top Ten Tuesday or see the future topics, click here!
Christmas is tomorrow! Here are some books we hope Santa will leave for us under our tree or in our stocking.
1. The Pioneer Woman Cooks: A Year of Holidays by Ree Drummond. I asked for this for Christmas, though apparently my dad read this and thought anything by Ree. Too bad I already own all of her other books...
2. Three To Get Lei'd by Jill Marie Landis. I've been waiting to read this one, but I just can't bring myself to actually pay for it. I have a hard time spending money on books as a librarian, especially if I know I'll only read it once.
3. Runner's World Big Book of Marathon and Half Marathon Training by lots of authors. I have started running more and more this past year, and I've found myself wishing I had a big book of running tips and tricks and training info. This looks like it would be pretty much perfect.
4. American Nations: A History of the Eleven Rival Regional Cultures of North America by Colin Woodard. This is my library's chosen one-town-one-read book (we call it Carlisle Reads), and it actually sound super interesting. It's something I know would take me forever to read though, so I think owning a copy might be the best way to go.
5. Hyperbole and a Half by Allie Brosh. I only recently discover this webcomic, but I love what I've seen. I'd be really happy to see this under the tree!
1. Someday, Someday, Maybe by Lauren Graham: Gilmore Girls is one of my all-time favorite shows and I still have not read Lauren Graham's book!
2. Jessica Darling's It List by Megan McCafferty: Love the Jessica Darling series and need to read about her earlier years!
3. Delirium by Lauren Oliver: I've wanted to read this book for such a long time yet I still don't own it!
4. Just One Year by Gayle Forman: Can someone please yell at me until I read this?
5. We Were Liars by E. Lockhart: This book isn't out yet until spring 2014 but Santa can work miracles, right?