For future Top Ten Tuesday topics & info on how to participate, click here!
1. The Mime Order by Samantha Shannon: so this is cheating a bit since I've already read and loved it, due to Debby generously loaning me her ARC, but I can't wait to get my own finished copy! Also, you should all read it, cause it's REALLY good.
2. Untitled Throne of Glass #4 by Sarah J. Maas: I NEED THIS!!! Heir of Fire left me with ALL THE FEELS and I need MORE. The wait is KILLING ME! If you want to see me rave and go crazy fangirl over Heir of Fire, here's my review.
3. The Heart of Betrayal by Mary E. Pearson: I absolutely loved The Kiss of Deception, so I need the sequel in my life to find out what happens next!
4. Half the World by Joe Abercrombie: Half a King was beyond amazing and I love Yarvi so much! He reminds me of Tyrion and that's not a comparison I make lightly. Go forth and read this.
5. The Secrets of Sir Richard Kenworthy by Julia Quinn: so technically this might not count as a sequel, but it's the 4th instalment in the Smythe-Smith Quartet and I just love Julia Quinn's writing!
6. Emeralds & Ashes by Leila Rasheed: young adult historical fiction done absolutely right! I LOVE this series! Sad that this will be the last book...
7. Ensnared by A.G. Howard: THIS SERIES YOU GUYS!! There is no end to my love for it and the characters and MORPHEUS and just GIVE IT TO ME NOOOOOOWWWWWW!!! Also: how will I recover once this series is finished???
8. This Shattered World by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner: These Broken Stars tugged on all my feelings, even if I was hesitant to read it cause I'm not really all that into books set in space and weird planets and all that, but it was SO GOOD. So This Shattered World is gonna get lots of hugs when it arrives in my mailbox!
9. Doors of Stone by Patrick Rothfuss: Patrick Rothfuss is just a genius, he has a way of storytelling that is brilliant and captivating and just perfect. So please can this no doubt amazing book get released so I can love the crap out of it?
10. The Winds of Winter by George R.R. Martin: you didn't seriously think I'd leave this off the list, did you? Full disclosure: I haven't read A Dance With Dragons yet, but that's partly because I know the wait for Winds of Winter will be EXCRUCIATING. I respect brilliance takes time, but I can't help but want to series to be completed because I am so invested in all these characters!
So that's it for me, what's on your list?
Top Ten Tuesday is a fun weekly link-up in the community where we provide a prompt and other lovers of listmaking join in on it with their own top ten list. Feel free to have less than 10 or more if you need to at times and put a spin on the topic if you need to! Just please link back to us if you are participating :)
To join, link up below with the URL to your blog POST (not your blog), your name and your email (which will remain hidden). Then bounce around the Linky!