Tuesday, November 25, 2014
Top Ten Books On Daisy's Winter TBR
For future Top Ten Tuesday topics & info on how to participate, click here!
You can go with this however you like, books that you're planning on reading or like me, what's coming out that's in winter that's on your TBR. I like focusing on those shiny new releases that will be coming my way soonish :) And as I also did last week's TTT, I'm not adding the sequels that were on that list. But those are on the TBR as well, obviously.
1. The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows: I NEED THIS BOOK!!! It sounds amazing and the cover is beyond gorgeous!
2. The Storyspinner by Becky Wallace: this sounds like an epic addition to the fantasy genre and I think it'll be just my kind of book.
3. Shadow Study by Maria V. Snyder: I LOVE Maria V. Snyder's books. She never disappoints with her writing and OMG how long have we all been waiting on another story that centers around Yelena?? And Valek! And just all those wonderful characters that hold a special place in my heart.
4. Unleashed by Sophie Jordan: so much love for Sophie Jordan's writing! And I totally had feelings all over Uninvited, so GIVE IT TO ME NOW AND NOONE GETS HURT.
5. A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab: I loved The Near Witch and am embarassed to say that I own every one of Victoria Schwab's other books, but haven't read them yet... But I really want to and A Darker Shade of Magic sounds so intriguing!
6. A Wicked Thing by Rhiannon Thomas: a Sleeping Beauty retelling!! How could I not want this?
7. Promposal by Rhonda Helms: this just sounds like a whole lot of cuteness and fun and prom is always a good thing in books!
8. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard: I love the concept of this book and I'm dying to see if it's just as good as I imagine it could be.
9. The Conspiracy of Us by Maggie Hall: two words: secret society. I'm so in.
10. When Joss Met Matt by Ellie Cahill: I'm expecting lots of swoons and a little lighter read that's just what I want.