To learn more about Top Ten Tuesday or see the future topics, click here!
With Thanksgiving coming up this Thursday in the USA, we thought it would be fun to see what we're all thankful for! This can be bookish or not. It's completely up to you!
Jana says....- I'm thankful for where I am in my life! This has been a hard year for me, and full of a lot of big changes. Those changes have turned my life into something great, though, and I'm happy about where I'm headed!
- I'm thankful I have such an awesome mom, who understands me. We're best friends!
- I'm thankful for warmth! Warm food, drinks, blankets, homes, beds, people. It has been SO cold, and I have been SO sick the last week. I'm so thankful for the blessing it is to be warm.
- I'm thankful for those books that make you never want to read again, because you know that the next book will never top that one.
- I'm thankful for my public library: the majority of the books I've read this year have been borrowed from the library. I'd be lost without the library!
- I'm thankful for music: listening to music is such an outlet for me. There are songs I can listen to twenty times in a row and never get sick of them. Hans Christian Andersen said one of my favorite quotes, "where words fail, music speaks".
- I'm thankful for hot drinks: specifically coffee, tea, and hot chocolate. It's been brutally cold in New England for the past few days and hot drinks have been heavenly.
- I'm thankful for TB&TB girls: I've loved participating in this blog with them over the past few years! I love reading their individual posts, getting book recommendations and overall getting to know all of them. Thanks ladies, you rock! :)
Jamie says...- I'm thankful for having a great first year of marriage: We've certainly had our trials this year as newlyweds but we've managed to make the best of it. Seriously, some days we just sit down and laugh and poke fun at the messes of life.
- I'm thankful for being an auntie: There's nothing so beautiful as watching my two nieces (2 years & 3 months) grow up. I always get so teary eyed talking about them but I would do anything for those babies.