As usual, I've picked the books that I'm dying to read that will be released between September 22nd and December 20th 2012 (AKA the books that I will be getting with birthday gift cards!)
Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes: It sounds like EPIC fantasy!! And I love me some of that :) Also, I have some serious cover love going on for this one, it's just gorgeous!
2. Sacrifice by Cayla Kluver: Guys, I LOVED the first two books in the series, Legacy and Allegiance and I cannot wait to see what happens next! I'm kinda hoping for a happy ending. The characters have grown so much already, it's just wonderful.
3. Black City by Elizabeth Richards: It's a post-apocalyptic lovestory with what sounds like paranormal elements and I am down for that ANY TIME.
4. A Notorious Countess Confesses by Julie Anne Long: Yay historical romance! The seventh book in the Pennyroyal Green series, I loved both the 5th and 6th book. Julie Anne Long makes me cry and I love it!
The Crimson Crown by Cinda Williams Chima: DYING to read this book! It seems like forever since I finished The Gray Wolf Throne and I just need the last instalment RIGHT NOW! Epic YA fantasy! Side note: the boyfriend (who doesn't read much) is also dying to read it :)
6. Eve and Adam by Katherine Applegate: I have been a bit hesitant about dystopian novels lately, but this one sounds like a winner!
7. Venom by Fiona Paul: SECRET SOCIETIES!! In VENICE! How could I not highly anticipate this release??
8. Crewel by Gennifer Albin: I've heard nothing but good things from people who have already read it! It sounds like just my kind of book!
9. Valkyrie Rising by Ingrid Paulson: A girl who discovers she has a place among ancient mythological warriors. Uhm, HELL YES!
A Fractured Light by Jocelyn Davies: I REALLY liked A Beautiful Dark and the cliffhanger ending left me going NOOOOO! So yes, I would kind of like this book to be here soon, pretty please?
Honorable mentions go to The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken, Mystic City by Theo Lawrence and Breathe by Sarah Crossan.
So that's my list, what about you? Any we share? Books I missed that should have made the list?