For information about Top Ten Tuesday and how to participate or to see the schedule for the upcoming TTT, go here.
For my rewind topic today, I'm going to pick Top Ten Books I Feel Everyone Has Read But Me
1. 50 Shades of Grey. Whether or not people love it or loathe it, I feel like everyone has at least tried it and given into the curiosity. I just refuse to. I know I won't like it, based on hearing some readings of passages, so why bother?
2. Harry Potter: I know, I'm a sinner. I should not be allowed to blog about books anymore, right?
3. The Help by Kathryn Stockett: Even my friends who don't READ have read this book. I own it but I just haven't gotten to it yet.
4. The Vampire Academy series: I think everyone in the YA community has read this series, yes? At least it feels that way when I'm always around bloggers as they love to rave about this one.
5. Divergent: by Veronica Roth: I had gotten half way through it and had to return it to the library and then just never got around to finishing it due to my crazy busy life right now.
6. Anything Jodi Picoult: I feel like everyone has read at LEAST one Jodi Picoult book in their lifetime. NOT me. I own some of them that I got for 25 cents at a garage sale.
7. Jane Eyre: Seriously, am I the last person alive to read this book? I should have gotten to it already.
8. The Night Circus: YA and Adult bloggers alike have been obsessed with this one since ARCS started rolling out. It sounds super interesting to me but I just haven't had time to pick it up.
9. The Fault In Our Stars by John Green: I love John Green. LOVE LOVE LOVE. It seems like this was everyone's most anticipated book, and I was excited about it too, but it seems like EVERYONE really did run out and buy this and read it the next day. MUST GET TO IT.
10. The Mortal Instruments series: I'm much overdue to start this series. It's such a popular series and I don't know why I've ignored it for so long. I hope the hype doesn't kill it for me.