So it's time to honor those favourite books you've read since you started your blog. The books that made you go over the moon and just maybe made you write a fangirl/fanboy review about.
Though it's breaking my heart to have to choose between my darlings, I'll list ten of my favourites below!
1. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas: I cannot stop gushing about this book. I know. I KNOW! It's just that this story has been with me for such a long time already and I'm beyond thrilled it's finally out in the world for everyone to read. Sarah J. Maas has stolen my heart with her amazing writing and storytelling and I just love everything about this book. My review.
2. Touch of Power by Maria V. Snyder: I ADORE Snyder's books. I instantly put them on my to-read list, even if I have no idea what they're going to be about. I always enjoy them and this one is probably my favourite of hers so far. I can't wait for the next book in the series!! My review.
3. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins: Guys, I legit wouldn't have read this if it wasn't for all you book bloggers going crazy about this book. I totally coversnobbed it and am so glad I did pick it up! Because, OMG, it was just SO GOOD! I mean, SO GOOD! I cannot imagine not having met Anna and Etienne. My review.
4. Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi: THIS BOOK! I mean, I was fangirling all over the place while I was reading this book and I can't imagine ever stopping. I mean, PERRY! GAH! My review.
5. The Rose Garden by Susanna Kearsley: I haven't read many romances that tugged at my heartstrings as much as this one did. It's a pretty clean read and OMG, THE TENSION!! It was just everything I want in a romance novel and it made me laugh and cry and sigh and swoon and pretty much just feel ALL THE THINGS! My review.
6. The Kingdom of Gods by N.K. Jemisin: I absolutely love the whole Inheritance Trilogy, but this one with Sieh being the main character just completely blew me away. I read it during Dewey's Read-a-Thon at the same time as one of my blogging buddies was reading it and I think that might have amplified the already wonderful reading experience for me. This is epic fantasy and I love it. My review.
7. A Night Like This by Julia Quinn: My first Julia Quinn novel, but SO not my last!! I've completely fallen in love with her writing style and can't wait to treat myself to more of her work. Historical romance at its finest! My review.
8. The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson: Oh Ms. Carson, you completely had me on a high and then YOU BROKE MY HEART! All of you who've read the book know what I'm talking about. Heart ripped out, crushed, falling into a million pieces. And then she made me love it again and I'm just DYING to read The Crown of Embers! I need more of this epicness! My review.
9. Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier: Guys, I'm not much of a classics reader. I would love to, but I just don't take the time to read more of them. But this one I read and though it's not really my genre, it's now one of my favourite novels of all time! I loved the mystery and the romance and just everything about it. My review.
10. The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab: This book reads like a fairytale. And I LOVE fairytales. They're one of my favourite things in the world! And reading this felt like being a kid again being read one of my favourite bedtime stories and just falling into the fantastical world Victoria Schwab created. My review.
So that's me! How about you? What are your favourites since you started your blog? Share any of mine?