For future Top Ten Tuesday topics & info on how to participate, click here!
1. Stay With Me by Ayobami Adebayo: A story of a marriage that is set in Nigeria.
2. Calling My Name by Liara Tamani: This sounds like a beautiful coming of age story!
3. You Bring The Distant Near by Mitali Perkins: Tells the story of an Indian-American immigrant family. It sounds soooo good.
4. The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid: This is my Book of the Month Club pick for June. An aging Hollywood star hires a reporter to tell her life story. Super juicy, from what I hear!
5. Marlena by Julie Buntin: This is the story of two teenagers who become friends and one of them goes off the rails and dies. The other is still haunted by their friendship decades later.
6. The Light We Lost by Jill Santopolo: A guy and a girl meet while in college and fall for each other, but life kind of keeps them apart. It's been compared to Love Story for the new generation and as One Day meets Me Before You.
7. All the Missing Girls by Megan Miranda: I love mysteries and suspense novels, especially in the summer so I'm excited about this one. Two women who disappear 10 years apart?? Told in reverse?? YES.
8. Diving Into Trouble by Shona Husk: I also read a lot of contemporary romance, and this one takes place on a submarine! Super unique.
9. The Chaos of Standing Still by Jessica Brody: I love airport stories! And New Years Eve. And Jessica Brody. And blizzards.
10. You Say It First by Susan Mallery: Susan has a new series coming out about a destination wedding company owner. It sounds cute.
What contemporary books have you added to your TBR lately?