For future Top Ten Tuesday topics & info on how to participate, click here!
I have so, so many books I'm excited about that are upcoming for the rest of 2017 so this list was PRETTY hard.
1. The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid: Taylor Jenkins Reid is an auto-buy author for me as I just adore her books and this one sounds amazing! An unknown reporter, Monique, gets contacted for the job of a lifetime — an Old Hollywood legend wants her to write her biography and share all the secrets and scandals of her life as she made her way up the ranks in Hollywood.
2. Our Dark Duet by Victoria Schwab: I really enjoyed This Savage Song so I can't wait for this conclusion!
3. The Secret History of Us by Jessi Kirby: Jessi Kirby is one of my favorite contemporary YA writers and I feel like all her books are sooo underrated but anytime she has a new one out it is ALWAYS at the top of my most anticipated list!
4. The Girl With The Red Balloon by Katherine Locke: Historical fiction + time travel! I've been so excited for this book for YEARS because I follow the author on Twitter and I've loved every time she's talked about it or shared quotes from it so YEAH very high on my most anticipated list.
5. There's Someone Inside Your House by Stephanie Perkins: I am obsessed with all of Stephanie Perkins contemporary YA and I'm so so intrigued by her upcoming novel which is a HORROR NOVEL. I'm so game. I trust her.
6. Words In Deep Blue by Cath Crowley: Cath Crowley's Graffiti Moon is one of my all time favorite books and I have been DYING for this one.
7. Renegades by Marissa Meyer: Excited for a fantasy series from Marissa Meyer! I've really enjoyed the books I've read in her Lunar Chronicles series (which I still need to finish before I ever get to this one).
8. Little & Lion by Brandy Colbert: I really enjoyed Brandy Colbert's Pointe and I've been eagerly awaiting this one.
9. Devils & Thieves by Jennifer Rush: “A thrilling new urban fantasy filled with magic and motorcycle gangs” — sounds amazing and unique right??
10. Forest of a Thousand Lanterns by Julie C. Dao: “The Wrath and the Dawn meets Snow White and the Huntsman in this dark and mystical East Asian fantasy reimagining of The Evil Queen legend about one peasant girl’s quest to become Empress.” NEEEEED.
BONUS: Tower of Dawn by Sarah J. Maas
PS. If you want to know some of the other books I'm itching to read that comes out in this second half of 2017 you can check out this post and this post.
Tell me your most anticipated releases for the rest of 2017!