For future Top Ten Tuesday topics & info on how to participate, click here!
This week's topic: In honor of Fall Tv, do a tv-themed topic!
I'm feeling nostalgic and am doing Top Ten TV Shows of my childhood (AKA anything aired in the 90s) (keep in mind that I was between 3 and 13 years old during this time).
1. Full House: This series is one of my favourites and I'm actually in the middle of doing a re-watch of it (yay for Netflix) and I just love it! The dynamic between Danny, Jesse and Joey and the girls is so much fun and as a kid I totally identified with Michelle cause she was about the same age I was but also thinking DJ was SO cool. I'm also watching Fuller House btw.
2. The Secret World of Alex Mack: I remember totally loving this series, but aside from her her turning invisible/liquid and being chased because of her new powers, I don't really remember much of it other than that it was just a lot of fun.
3. Sweet Valley High: the 'good' twin and the 'bad' twin and all the shenanigans they got up to! I only discovered a couple of years ago that it's a book series, I really need to find myself a copy some day!
4. Saved by the Bell: SO MUCH FUN!! I mean, there were ships and boys to crush on! (you cannot tell me I was the only one with a crush on Zack) I'm not much of a fan of the follow up series with a new cast, cause it just wasn't the same.
5. Xena Warrior Princess: What can I say, I already loved mythology from a young age and was more into Xena than the Hercules show because girls kicking ass is awesome any day.
7. The Nanny: Just all of it: Fran, the kids, Mr. Sheffield, NILES. Loved it.
8. Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Because OBVIOUSLY!! I mean, hello one of my favourite series ever! I should continu my rewatch of this.
9. Charmed: Witches are my jam. And these sisters are awesome, though I still prefer Prue to Paige. I loved this so much I even wrote a Harry Potter/Charmed crossover fanfic in the very early 2000s.
10. Popular: The bitchiness, the shenanigans, the ships (HARRISON) and then the SAD SAD SAD that it ended after only 2 seasons on the world's biggest cliffhanger. *sad sigh*