For future Top Ten Tuesday topics & info on how to participate, click here!
1. Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo: OBVIOUSLY this is at the top of my list because holy wow, Six of Crows was AMAZING and I need this book in my life.
2. Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas: I expect this will be on lots of list today and it's on mine as well, I LOVE this series and am very excited to see how it'll continue!
3. Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by J.K. Rowling: so obviously this will be another one on lots of list probably. I really need to stay off everything so I won't come across spoilers..
4. P.S. I Like You by Kasie West: I will forever read Kasie West's books because she always gives me all the feels and her contemporaries never fail to make me smile and swoon.
5. The Beauty of Darkness by Mary E. Pearson: I'm also sad because this is the end of this series but I need to know how it'll end!
6. How To Keep Rolling After a Fall by Karole Cozzo: this is not a book that I would have usually picked up based on the summary, but I ADORED How To Say I Love You Out Loud and I need to have more of Karole Cozzo's storytelling in my life.
7. The Fate of the Tearling by Erika Johansen: I'm both dreading the end of this series and really excited about it, can't wait for this one!
8. A Scot in the Dark by Sarah MacLean: Sarah MacLean is one of my favourite historical romance authors and I'm always excited when she has a new book coming out!
9. Of Fire and Stars by Audrey Coulthurst: I'm not gonna lie, this is exciting both because I love a good fantasy plot, but also because it's a YA fantasy that has a romance brewing between two princesses and I don't come across those often. I really hope this awesome.
10. A Shadow Bright and Burning by Jessica Cluess: basically this sounds like an epic new fantasy series and I'm always looking for those!
So tell me, do we share any? And please do tell me what I should definitely at to my TBR as well, because shiny new releases are always welcome :)
Top Ten Tuesday is a fun weekly link-up in the community where we provide a prompt and other lovers of listmaking join in on it with their own top ten list. Feel free to have less than 10 or more if you need to at times and put a spin on the topic if you need to! Just please link back to us if you are participating :)
To join, link up below with the URL to your blog POST (not your blog), your name and your email (which will remain hidden). Then bounce around the Linky!