For future Top Ten Tuesday topics & info on how to participate, click here!
1. Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo: OBVIOUSLY this is at the top of my list because holy wow, Six of Crows was AMAZING and I need this book in my life.
2. Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas: I expect this will be on lots of list today and it's on mine as well, I LOVE this series and am very excited to see how it'll continue!
3. Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by J.K. Rowling: so obviously this will be another one on lots of list probably. I really need to stay off everything so I won't come across spoilers..
4. P.S. I Like You by Kasie West: I will forever read Kasie West's books because she always gives me all the feels and her contemporaries never fail to make me smile and swoon.
5. The Beauty of Darkness by Mary E. Pearson: I'm also sad because this is the end of this series but I need to know how it'll end!
6. How To Keep Rolling After a Fall by Karole Cozzo: this is not a book that I would have usually picked up based on the summary, but I ADORED How To Say I Love You Out Loud and I need to have more of Karole Cozzo's storytelling in my life.
7. The Fate of the Tearling by Erika Johansen: I'm both dreading the end of this series and really excited about it, can't wait for this one!
8. A Scot in the Dark by Sarah MacLean: Sarah MacLean is one of my favourite historical romance authors and I'm always excited when she has a new book coming out!
9. Of Fire and Stars by Audrey Coulthurst: I'm not gonna lie, this is exciting both because I love a good fantasy plot, but also because it's a YA fantasy that has a romance brewing between two princesses and I don't come across those often. I really hope this awesome.
10. A Shadow Bright and Burning by Jessica Cluess: basically this sounds like an epic new fantasy series and I'm always looking for those!
So tell me, do we share any? And please do tell me what I should definitely at to my TBR as well, because shiny new releases are always welcome :)
Top Ten Tuesday is a fun weekly link-up in the community where we provide a prompt and other lovers of listmaking join in on it with their own top ten list. Feel free to have less than 10 or more if you need to at times and put a spin on the topic if you need to! Just please link back to us if you are participating :)
To join, link up below with the URL to your blog POST (not your blog), your name and your email (which will remain hidden). Then bounce around the Linky!
Kasie's is on my list too! I've only half read one of her novels, but it's a delightful read. Cannot wait to read more, and this cover for her new book is so cute. :)ReplyDelete
I am so excited for The Beauty of Darkness! I listened to the first two on audio so I can't wait to get the new one and keep listening! Great list!ReplyDelete
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child and Of Fire and Stars are both on my list. A Shadow Bright and Burning was my number 11 pick, but I stopped at 10 'cause if not I would have had like 30. :) Great list!ReplyDelete
Just found your lists. Great idea!ReplyDelete
I hope someone did a top debut authors list, because I need to find 8 more to interview!
Thanks for existing and creating this blog hop. You're awesome.
I neeeed Crooked Kingdom and A Shadow Bright and Burning. I read Of Fire and Stars and it was good, but not as great as I wanted it to be. I have How To Keep Rolling After A Fall and I'll read it soon cause I'm part of the blog tour. Huzzah!ReplyDelete
I love Kasie West's books and they are the perfect choice for summer. The Crooked Kingdom has an beautiful cover!ReplyDelete
Some of these are on my list for sure! So many amazing books! Todays topic is for sure going to make my pre-order finger itch on amazon ;)ReplyDelete
Nice! Beauty of Darkness made my list too! Waiting for Crooked Kingdom so I can binge the duology myself! And A Shadow Bright and Burning is another I am curious about! Great picks!ReplyDelete
Here's my Tuesday Post
Have a GREAT day!
Old Follower :)
So many interesting books, and I've got The Fate of the Tearling on my list as well.ReplyDelete
I've been avoiding Twitter because a very real fear of THE CURSED CHILD spoilers. I'm fine staying off Twitter for a month - I don't need it. Haha. EMPIRE OF STORMS is also on my list! Happy Tuesday!ReplyDelete
We agree on a Kasie and some of these I have on my TBR but just didn't make it to my list because I kind of felt like they were major no-brainers. You are gonna LOVE How to Keep Rolling!!! I read it already and it is absolutely fab!!! Great list!!ReplyDelete
Most of these are on my list too (even if they didn't make my post). I am so excited for The Cursed Child, but terribly nervous too!ReplyDelete
I was looking forward to Crooked Kingdom, and then seeing the red stained pages for it made me even more excited!ReplyDelete
I can't decide if I'm really excited for CURSED CHILD, or not at all. I feel like it changes day to day. I hadn't heard of HOW TO KEEP ROLLING AFTER A FALL, but I'm definitely adding it to my TBR.ReplyDelete
Fantastic list! Crooked Kingdom is on my list too. I'm not sure if I'm looking forward to The Cursed Child. I want to wait and see reviews (the non spoiler kind!) first.ReplyDelete
Empire of Storms is on my list too :) I'm excited to read The Cursed Child but also a little afraid it will ruin my HEA for Harry Potter.ReplyDelete
Super excited to see Sarah MacLean has a new book coming out!ReplyDelete
I didn't know about the new Sarah MacLean. But how could I have forgotten to add HP and the Cursed Child to my list? *runs off to add it -- after all, what's one more title when I'm already up to 12?*ReplyDelete
Several unfamiliar titles here; I'll have to do some snooping. The Throne of Glass series was never on I got far into, but I might have to try it again.ReplyDelete
Yes! The Tearling!! I am Dyyyyyyyyyying for this book to get to me!ReplyDelete
It makes me happy that you also love both YA and historical romances.ReplyDelete
I can't wait to see the next ToG book either! As for the others, I've had Queen of the Tearling on my iPad for forever, and still haven't read it, but maybe I will now the final book is about to be released. None of that dreaded waiting I usually have to do.ReplyDelete
I don't read a lot of contemporaries, but I do enjoy Kasi West. A Shadow Bright and Burning does look good, I hadn't heard of that one yet.ReplyDelete
Not sure how I TOTALLY forgot about H.P. Duh! I enjoy Kasi West as well, so I'll definitely keep an eye out for her newest.ReplyDelete
Yes to all of these, especially Empire of Storms and The Beauty of Darkness. :)ReplyDelete
Dena @ Batch of Books
The Cursed Child - YES! Fate Of the Tearling - YES! Crooked Kingdom - YES! I have Of Fire and Stars, but I haven't gotten to it yet. Fab list!ReplyDelete
You made me add A Shadow Bright and Burning to my never ending to be read list. It looks sooooo cool!!!