Top Ten Tuesday is a fun weekly link-up in the community where we provide a prompt and other lovers of list-making join in on it with their own top ten list. Feel free to have less than 10 or more if you need to at times and put a spin on the topic if you need to! Just please link back to us if you are participating! :)
For future Top Ten Tuesday topics & info on how to participate, click here!
1. Jordan from Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally: I'm such a bah-bah black sheep in my opinion of this book, but I was just not feeling and really not connecting with Jordan at all. I'm still really sad about this.
2. Quentin from The Magicians by Lev Grossman: Quentin and I did not get along. Like there was serious dislike going around. I felt that he was arrogant, whiny, lazy... Just not qualities I like in a character.
3. Honor from The Trouble with Honor by Julia London: Never in my romance novel life have I ever felt so much disconnect with the heroine that I stopped reading until this book. She was so frustratingly annoying that I knew if I ever met her in real life we would not mesh well. I just couldnt muster the strength to care about her happily ever after.
4. Cole from the Everneath Series by Brodi Ashton: Oh Cole. He is really a character I love to hate. Like I can't stand him as he interacts with the other characters, but I give a lot of respect to Brodi Ashton for writing a character so well that I can loath him so much. I didn't understand the love this guy got as an antihero either. He was just a jerk, doing jerk things and always surprising me with new levels for me to loathe him.
5. Elizabeth from Roomies by Sara Zarr and Tara Altebrando: Elizabeth was fine for most of the book, but MAN, she got on my nerves toward the end! I didn't really click with her for any of the book, but some parts I wish someone had sat her down and given her a good talking-to.
6. Lola from Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins: I loved Anna and the French Kiss, so I expected to love this one just as much. I liked it okay. I did not jive with Lola and her kookiness, or her stubbornness in being with the older boyfriend whose name I've already forgotten. I remember the boy next door was Cricket. I know I am in the minority. #sorrynotsorry
**Sorry for not coming up with ten picks for our list this week. It was harder than we expected!**