*EDIT: So sorry! No idea what happened to the linky! It showed up when I previewed it last night. Blogger is CRAZY. Woke up at 3:30 (yeah, idk why I am wide awake) to messages about the lack of a linky. It's up now! SO SORRY!*
For future Top Ten Tuesday topics & info on how to participate, click here!
This week is pretty open-ended (top ten books for readers who like X)! We chose to talk about series with more than 3 books!
We love duologies and trilogies. WE DO. But we also really love getting caught up in a story that spans more than 3 books. So if you are looking for a longer series, we've got you covered!
1. Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas: This one is a planned series of 6 and book four will be out this Fall! I LOVE this series so much. Like all time favorite series status thus far.Seconded by Daisy!
2. The Jessica Darling series by Megan McCafferty: I LOVED this series so much. Getting to watch Jessica grow from a high school student to a young adult was the BEST. If you love contemporary and are looking for a series, this one is AWESOME and so, so funny!
3. The Body Finder series by Kimberly Derting: This one is 4 books so not SUPER long but still a good size. If you like ghosty/supernatural stuff, check this one out. The main character can hear the echos of the dead who have been murdered and she begins to help solve their crimes.
4. The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer: LOVE this series so much. Kickass sci-fi fairytale retellings!
5. The Raven Cycle by Maggie Stiefvater: I haven't finished all the books that are currently out but OMG THIS SERIES. It's brilliant and unlike anything I've ever read plus the characters are AMAAAZING.
4. The Bone Season series by Samantha Shannon: this one is planned to be a 7 book series, so this will last me a while! I really loved the first two books in this series that are out so far! Don't feel daunted by their size, it's awesome.
5. A Song of Ice and Fire series by George R.R. Martin: so obviously I couldn't leave this one out. This is EPIC fantasy and it's amazing and I REALLY need to read the fifth book and then the endless wait for the next one can begin...
6. The Percy Jackson and the Olympians series and The Heroes of Olympus series by Rick Riordan: I LOVE the Percy Jackson books and while I still haven't started the Heroes of Olympus series yet, I hear it's AMAZING and also, both series are 5 books, so you can feast yourself on 10 books in total! WIN!
7. The Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling: Yeah, I couldn't resist. So this is 7 books and if you haven't read this you should. If you have, you should re-read it. I'm itching to!
8. The Pretty Little Liars series by Sara Shepard: I've only read the first book, but there are what, like 16 books now? I hear from the boyfriend's sister, who's read them all, that you can read the first 8 and have an answer to who the heck A is, so I'm probably gonna ignore the books after that one.