To learn more about Top Ten Tuesday or see a list of future topics click here!
- Reread at least 10 of my childhood favorites and save them for my nieces (and my future child should that happen)
-Read all the classics I own. (Probably only about 20 or so)
- Own a first edition copy of Brave New World by Aldous Huxley. I've often joked that the only way I'll accept a marriage proposal is if I'm being handed that book instead of a ring.
- I want to own first-editions of every Stephen King book! (But first I want to own every Stephen King book. Baby steps.
- Work in a bookstore.
- Own and read every Nancy Drew book.
- Read a REALLY long book. Like 800 pages or more.
- Restart and finish reading Anna Karenina. I know I’ve mentioned this a few times but I guess my hope is the more I mention it the more accountable I’ll feel? So far it hasn’t worked. But I WILL finish reading the scarily huge book that is Anna Karenina.
- Meet the TB&TB girls! We’ve been collaborating on this blog together for a while now and only a few of us have ever met! (Jamie says YES THIS.)
- Own a house with my very own library! In my dream world it would be similar to the library in Beauty and the Beast! But I’d be satisfied with a room dedicated to my books!