For the future Top Ten schedule and how to participate go HERE!
This week's Top Ten Tuesday topic is Books that Feature Travel in Some Way. Lori and Jamie came up with their ten picks for the best books dealing with travel. Can't wait to see your picks!
Lori's top 3 would definitely be on my list!
6. 13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson: I had some problems connecting with this book but I really enjoyed the travel aspect and the journey she was on!
7. Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard: One of my all time favorites!! I loved vicariously backpacking around South America!
8. Travels with Charley by John Steinbeck: I love this travelogue from John Steinbeck about his travels across the US with his dog Charley. It was really quiet and reflective and I get so caught up sometimes in exotic places but after reading this I wanted to do a cross country road trip!
9. The Geography of Bliss by Eric Weiner: This was an interesting travelogue because it wasn't just about the adventure but an interesting study in happiness around the world.
10. In Honor by Jessi Kirby: A very emotional road trip that I adored!