For the list of past topics and future schedule, click here!
Hello all! I hope the first week of 2013 has treated you well :D As the new year rolled in I got really excited about completing 2012's goals and making a new pretty list of 2013's reading challenges. This year I have significantly lowered my numerical goals (book count, page count) because - thanks to my job at a fabric company I am surrounded by fabric in my apartment - and I need to spend some time on my other hobby: sewing. (wahh having 2 time consuming hobbies!)
So here are my Top Ten (cough 8) 2013 reading goals:
1. Read at least 40 books
2. Read at least 15,000 pages
3. Read 5 books from my shelf before buying more (always a difficult one >_< )
4. Read 5 books that have been on my "to-read" list for over a year
5. Read The Lord of The Rings trilogy
6. Read further into the Discworld series
7. Read a book over 500 pages long
8. Read a book of short stories
I think (hope) those are manageable goals for this year.
I look forward to seeing what every one is challenging themselves to do this year!