For future Top Ten Tuesday topics & info on how to participate, click here!
Today's topic: All About Books You Read Because of Recommendation -- Ten Books I've Read Because Of Another Blogger (Or Book Person) or Ten Books I Read On Recommendation From People Outside Of This Community or you could talk about recommendations of books you read from other sources -- a magazine, a podcast, a "because you read this" algorithm.
1. The DUFF by Kody Keplinger: this came recommended by a LOT of people, but also a lot by my friend Debby, so obviously I picked it up and it was AMAZING! SO much love for this book! And the movie was fun too :)
2. Death Note Vol 1 by Tsugumi Ohba: which came recommended by our wonderful blog readers! See, I listen to you guys! I really need to continue this series.
3. Cinder by Marissa Meyer: robots/cyborgs are not my thing. But OMG THIS BOOK! I would never have picked this up if it wasn't for everyone and their aunt being in my face all over the blogosphere telling me to read it.
4. Saga by Brian K. Vaughn: Saga was one of the first comics I ever picked up and I wouldn't have done it had it not been for seeing bloggers rave about it and especially watching my friend Lindsey go crazy for it!
5. My Grandmother Asked Me To Tell You She's Sorry: I solely added this to my TBR list because of fellow blogger Hannah and she was totally right about it.
6. The Deal by Elle Kennedy: I'm really picky about New Adult romance books but soooo many bloggers I trusted were obsessed with this series and so I finally picked up the first book and loved it!!
7. Across the Universe by Beth Revis: I know for a fact I only heard about this amazing book series because of the Bloggerverse. Amazing cover and amazing series.
8. Divergent by Veronica Roth: I still have yet to read the rest of this series but I remember that I felt like everyone in the book world had read this book but me. Everyone had so many opinions on Allegiant, so I knew I had to finally start so I wouldnt be left out of all the fun talking!
Tell us what books you read because of recommendations!