Tuesday, December 2, 2014
Top Ten Books Daisy Is Looking Forward To in 2015
For future Top Ten Tuesday topics & info on how to participate, click here!
So I've been trying really hard not to add any of the books that were on my last two TTT lists, and it was REALLY difficult, but it worked and just know that I'm really excited about those as well, but to throw in some variety, here's the other books that I'm looking forward to in 2015!
1. Bookishly Ever After by Isabel Bandeira: this sounds super cute. And I'm dying to see if acting like your favourite heroine from a novel pays off in the romance department.
2. Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo: It's a new Leigh Bardugo series!!! EEEEE!!! I LOVED the Grisha trilogy and I will basically just devour this book when it comes out.
3. The Sword of Summer by Rick Riordan: It's Rick Riordan. Writing about Norse Gods. Do I need to say more?
4. Untitled #4 by Sarah J. Maas: ok, so I cheated with this one, cause it's on the sequels list from two weeks ago, but I just wannnnttttt it SO BAD! GIVE IT TO ME NOOOWWWW!!!
5. The Fifth Season by N.K. Jemisin: People, you should all read Jemisin's Inheritance Trilogy. It is beyond amazing. And because of that I will always be excited about another book she has coming out.
6. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas: YES SHE HAS ANOTHER BOOK COMING OUT!!! Isn't she just awesomeness personified?? So I'm not generally a fan of fae books, but Sarah has this amazing writing style that I love and I WILL READ THIS. Also, the cover is gorgeous.
7. Crimson Bound by Rosamund Hodge: YESSSSSS!!! I loved Cruel Beauty and I'm guessing this will be just as good!
8. The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West: Kasie West is awesome and a plotline that involves faking a relationship which progresses to a real relationship is just a whole lot of YES!
9. Lair of Dreams by Libba Bray: I read The Diviners for book club this year and it was really good! I'm really anxious to find out what happens next and also if the couple I'm shipping will end up together because the romance that was happening towards the end of the book was NOT it.
10. The Rogue Not Taken by Sarah MacLean: A new historical romance series by Sarah MacLean, HOORAYYYY!!