As part of our 1 Year Blogoversary celebration we decided that this Top Ten Tuesday should be about the blogosphere and why we love doing what we do! Be sure to check out our other blogoversary posts and giveaways.
And now TB&TB team will tell you all the reasons why we LOVE being a part of this community:
1. Blogging has opened up a lot of doors for me, professionally. I've gotten to know a lot of people, including authors and other librarians, that I would never have gotten in touch with had it not been for my blogs. Plus it's great for me to get the practice for writing short synopses and gathering thoughts about my reading. --Tahleen
2. Blogging means I can share the love I feel for some of the books I read! Whenever I review a good book I always hope that someone out there will actually read it and enjoy it as much as I did! --Anna
3. Blogging has given me a chance to really reflect on the books I'm reading and it's a fun way to exercise my mind since graduating from college. I feel like I'm reading more quality books since I started doing this. Also being able to talk with other bookish people makes me feel so much better about my overflowing bookshelves and addiction to bookstores/the library! -- Heather
4. I love that I now have people who are just as obsessed with books as I am to talk to and having the chance to interact with authors, since they don't come to Holland all that often. And my exploding TBR-list, it's crazy! -- Daisy
5. Working with TBTB has broadened my book boundaries (say that three times fast) a ton! I am constantly exposed to books I honestly would never have thought to look for myself. Seeing what other people think is good or bad just keeps my ever expanding TBR shelf growing and growing. And it is not all made up of romance novels anymore. - Julia
6. It motivates me to really think about the books I'm reading. I'm used to analyzing literature for school, but when I read a book that I'm going to review, I have reason to write down all of the non-academic random thoughts that go through my head and then reflect on them later, which is fun and interesting. -- Natanya
7. I find such great recommendations. In the year since I started blogging, my TBR list and bookshelf have practically doubled in size! I love meeting fellow book lovers who share their favorite books with me. -- Kelly
8. I get to be as bookish as I want! I get to write about things I've read, or just do a post that combines my love for literature with my other passions. Like my post "Where bookishness and thespianism collide." :) -- Kimberly
9. Blogging helps keep me up-to-date on all the best new releases. I was always years behind, but now I look forward to new titles months and months before their release. Come to think of it, maybe that's not a good thing. :P Just kidding! The anticipation is a lot of fun (like Christmas!), and I always have something to look forward to! -- Jana
10. It makes something I always considered a "solitary" hobby into something very social...and I LOVE THAT. I've met amazing bloggers whom I've shared amazing bookish conversations with online and in person and I love love love talking to authors about their books. -- Jamie
For future Top Ten Tuesdays (and I just added a HUGE amount of them!) please click here.