Sunday, October 31, 2010
A Broke and Bookish Secret Santa
Hello everyone! We are planning a Secret Santa exchange--broke and bookish style. We've done a Secret Santa as part of our College Students group on Goodreads so we thought it might be fun to extend it to our blog as well. We want this to be a low key and fun Secret Santa that doesn't put too much of a damper on your wallet.
Please only sign up if you are truly interested and are committed to sending off a package.
* Books can be new or used. Use your discretion as far as used books go. They should be in good condition. Please pick at least one other goody to put in the package.
*We would love to open this up internationally and will make an effort to pair up people from the same countries to keep costs down. However, if anyone would like to do an international exchange, you can fill out that box on the form.
*Sign-ups will be open until November 17th. You will be paired up and will receive your partner's info within that week.
* Myself and maybe another (very trusted!) member of The Broke and the Bookish will be the only ones with access to your info.
*Packages need to be sent out during the week of December 6th-10th. The earlier the better as the mail is always slow during the holiday season.
* If you can do delivery confirmation on your package, that would be greatly appreciated to make sure that the package was sent.
* Please email me at brokeandbookish (at) gmail (dot) com when you receive your package so I can keep track of which packages have been accounted for.
* Feel free to grab the button to put on your sidebar.
Think you are interested?
Fill out this form!
I forgot an extremely important element to this Secret Santa. Everyone who participates is in the running to be randomly selected to get one of the books of their list. This drawing will take place sometime after Christmas. I'm not sure the exact date yet as the holidays are always busy and I never know where I'll be!