For future Top Ten Tuesday topics & info on how to participate, click here!
This week's topic: Top Ten 2016 Releases We Meant to Read But Didn't Get Around To (But TOTALLY plan to)
1. Shadowbound by Bec McMaster: A new series from Bec McMaster!! I want it in my hands and in my already read shelf with five stars hopefully.
2. All the Birds in the Sky by Charlie Jane Anders: One of my co-workers gave me this book about six months ago and told me I would enjoy it. So it's been in my house and on my shelf since. Hopefully I can get around to it soon.
3. Duke of Sin by Elizabeth Hoyt: I fell off the romance bandwagon last year and thus most of the series' that I follow religiously because a little less so... thus I want to get back on this train!!
Daisy's Picks:4. P.S. I Like You by Kasie West: I LOVE Kasie West and this sounds adorable and the cover is just the cutest, I really need to pick this up soon!
5. My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton and Jodi Meadows: I've enjoyed books by all of these ladies separately and now they've come together to create this? NEED IT.
6. The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson: I've heard everybody raving about this and I need to just get it together and pick it up!
7. A Gathering of Shadows by V.E. Schwab: I was so so excited for this! Preordered and everything. And... I'm just now reading it at this moment. Oops?
8. Aerie by Maria Dahvana Headley: I LOVED Magonia. Right up my alley. I've read it once and listened to it again. I was SO ready for Aerie. But somehow oi just haven't finished it. I started the audio book while I was painting my kitchen and then my phone boot looped (essentially it turned into a brick. Do NOT buy the LG G4!!) And... I still haven't gotten to it. Soon!
9. The Midnight Star by Marie Lu: I was so excited for this because I LOVE this series but then I went through a crazy reading slump since the fall basically and never got to it. HIGH on my priority list for this year!!
10. The Girl From Everywhere by Heidi Heilig: This was one of my most anticipated debuts of this year and I just never got to it but the sequel is coming out so I plan to finally read it!!
What books are on your list??