For future Top Ten Tuesday topics & info on how to participate, click here!
Today we are talking about all our favorite bookish accounts to follow.
* Jamie recommends Books and Quills: This bookish vlogger is newer to me but I've been thoroughly enjoying her videos!
* Jana recommends @maureenjohnson: Maureen is absolutely hilarious, just like her books! I love reading what she has to say and I usually can't stop laughing.
* Jana recommends @Lisa_LostInLit: Lisa's feed is so bookish and pretty! She posts pictures of books in the prettiest settings, plus all the fun bookish goodies she has.
* Lauren recommends @beautyandthebookshelf: Rachel is the #bookstagrammer you will aspire to be. She is down to earth, offers up real book reviews and will go an extra 10 miles for a great photo. She may be the literary envy of all photographers. Her photos just light up my newsfeed.
* Lauren recommends @thepagemistress: Lindsey is one of those #bookstagrammers who you live vicariously through. Her photos are breathless and she is one hell of a nice girl.
* Jamie recommends missjennyhan: Author Jenny Han is the best to follow on Snapchat. From desserts to her travels to talking about random things...her snaps always make my day better.
* Bridget recommends Book Riot: It is a great site for a ton of reasons, but its particular strength is in how it always strives for diversity -- both in who writes for them and what books they feature. If you're looking to get into some diverse books that you might not have thought of before, as well as read some fun generally-bookish posts, Book Riot is the place to do it!
* Lauren recommends Two Chicks on Books: This is old school book blogging at it's finest. Jamie has been blogging at this site for over 5 years and she knows her books. She has evolved from a book blogger to the Publicity & Marketing Director at Month9Books! Talk about hard work paying off! But truly, she has genuine book reviews, giveaways... she is always doing features on new books that you end up adding to your everlasting TBR pile. Jamie is also a host of the Rockstar Book Tours, which is a website where you can sign up to be a part of a book tour that features newly released books. Jamie pretty much does it all and does it well. Kudos, Jamie!
You should totally follow our Facebook Page, which Bridget has taken over and is posting some A+ stuff!
Also, you should follow us individually. Here's where you can find some of us...
Tweets @brokeandbookish, which has ended up being mostly a personal bookish account even though it has this namesake and there are TBTB updates // Instagrams @perpetualpageturner // Blogs @ The Perpetual Page-Turner // Snapchats @brokeandbookish
Tweets @ArtsyReaderGirl // Instagrams @ArtsyReaderGirl // Blogs @ That Artsy Reader Girl (home of the Debut Author Challenge) // Tumblrs @ That Artsy Reader Girl
Tweets @DBetweenpages // Instagrams @_daisydebruin (which is mostly pictures of my cat and some bookishness) // Blogs @ Between the Pages