For future Top Ten Tuesday topics & info on how to participate, click here!
One of the perils of book blogging is that, thanks to constantly feeling obligated to keep up the flow of new reviews, it's almost impossible to squeeze in a reread when you have so many unread books on your shelf. Here are a few books that your favorite broke bloggers are dying to reread, but just haven't had a chance to yet!
1. The Magicians - Lev Grossman. My husband, after a year-plus of me annoying him, has finally read the first book in this series. Naturally, it made me want to snatch the book out of his hands and read it again myself, but I didn't, because I'm a nice person.
The Ocean at the End of the Lane - Neil Gaiman. Shortly after reading this for the first time, I let a friend of mine borrow it...and I haven't seen it since. This actually isn't a bad thing, because that same friend doesn't still have it—she's passed it on to several others and I'm honestly not quite sure where it is at the moment, but everyone who has read it has loved it. But I do want it back!!
7. Where She Went by Gayle Forman: I reread If I Stay last year and this year hope to reread Where She Went because it's honestly one of my favorite books ever!
8. The Secret History by Donna Tartt: I flew through this book when I first read it! It was a great read, but now that I know what happens, I don't know if I can read it again. So, not only would I like to read this one again, I want to forget what I know!
9. Catch-22 by Joseph Heller: I read this one my senior year of high school and LOVED it. I've been wanting to reread it ever since. May have to make time soon.
10. Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell: I was really trying to not include this one, but the truth of the matter is that I miss this book. It was my absolute favorite, but I haven't read it since high school.