Tuesday, August 19, 2014
Top Ten Books People Have Been Telling Daisy That She MUST Read
For future Top Ten Tuesday topics & info on how to participate, click here!
1. A Dance With Dragons by George R.R. Martin: and yes I KNOW! I'm trying to find the time, but I need a couple of days where I'm doing nothing but read this or I'll be stuck. So Kelly, I haven't forgotten ;)
2. Insurgent and Allegiant by Veronica Roth: I really enjoyed Divergent and now the boyfriend's sister is badgering me to read the other two books because she wants to talk about them and noone else around here has read them.
3. A Mad, Wicked Folly by Sharon Biggs Waller: so Debby has been pushing this book because she loves it and it does sound really good!
Side note: I could have easily filled this list with books Debby's pushing ;)
4. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon: Sarah highly recommends this series. By which I obviously mean she raves about it and made me buy the first one.
5. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes: and basically all her other books. People keep telling me to read it and it's so hyped up that I'm scared.
6. Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson: and all her other books, but mostly this one. People keep telling me it's amazing. I should really just read it, but it's kinda scary and I'm putting it off because it deals with disease.
7. Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers: so Mel loves this series and has been pushing it and all of the blogging community seems to agree with her and how could they not because ASSASSIN NUNS?? How can that not be awesome?
8. Gone Girl by Gillian Flyn: EVERYONE seems to love it and says it's a must read. I'm a little scared of this one as well, mostly because I don't really read a lot of mystery/thrillers, so it has to be REALLY good to wow me.
9. The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan: both Daph and Debby keep telling me to read this. I will, obviously, cause I love Percy Jackson.
10. Scarlet by Marissa Meyer: so I could tell you who has been telling me I must read this, but it's basically EVERYONE. So, yeah...
What about you guys? What books are people telling you you MUST read? Any you want to second/third/millionth?