For a list of past and future Top Ten Tuesday topics and to find out more about Top Ten Tuesday, click here!
Top Ten (errr Seven) Books I Wish Had Sequels:
I LOVE standalone books. But every once in awhile you come across a story, a new world or characters you want to get to know better and you need MORE insight into their world. This is my list of books I wish would have continued just a little longer.
- Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson: One of my favorite books! I wouldn't have minded seeing how their journey continued once Amy was back in Connecticut.
- Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein: I hear there is a sort of sequel that's coming out soon? But as much as I would love to hear more of the story I'm sure I'd cry a river...or five.
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins: Lola does not count as a sequel! I'd love another book with Anna and St. Clair as the main focus.
- To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee: It would make my heart happy if I knew what Scout was like when she grew up.
- This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen: Honestly, I wouldn't mind a sequel to any of Sarah Dessen's books!
- The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith: So I just finished this book a couple days ago and I loved the ending but I need to know what happens next between Hadley and Oliver.
- Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins: This is probably cheating but I was not okay with how Mockingjay ended.