For future Top Ten Tuesday topics & info on how to participate, click here!
Jamie's Picks1. The Shadows We Know By Heart by Jennifer Park:
That moment when you think a book is not really going to be your thing but you end up reading it in one sitting! This one was so compelling even though it was a little predictable and I was side-eying the Bigfoot premise....but it was so well done.
2. Queens of Geek by Jen Wilde:
OMG THIS ONE WAS SOOO CUTE. I devoured it!
3. Out on Good Behavior by Dahlia Adler:
I love this romance series set at a university and I just completely flew through the last installment in one day!
4. Every installment of Saga comic series:
Every time a new volume comes out I devour it in one day. (Kimberly says yes to this too! Soooo addicting!)
5. A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness:
I read this one rainy cold Fall afternoon and it was so perfect for this book! I really did enjoy this book...made me BAWL!
Kimberly's Picks6. Confessions of Georgia Nicolson by Louise Rennison:
These books make me laugh out loud and the audio books are even better. I'd listen to them at work and the day would fly by.
7. The Thousandth Floor by Katharine McGee:
Technically this took me two days, but it was an evening into the next day. I was so hooked on this story! Loved the world building.
8. The Only Pirate at the Party by Lindsey Stirling:
I'm a fan of Lindsey's music, and a big fan of the lady herself. Her book is real, funny, and inspiring. I enjoyed this so much! I devoured it within a few hours and then read parts I'd marked out loud to my husband.
Jana's Picks9. The Devil You Know by Trish Doller
I read this book on a Sunday afternoon after I got home from church, and I think it's just a mystery thing with this one because I had to know what happened!
10. The Thousand-Dollar Tan Line by Rob ThomasThis is the first Veronica Mars book, and I loved it! I don't think I could have read it in a whole day if I hadn't been on a cruise, but it was amazing and reading it in one day made it even better. It wa like one huge episode of the TV show I love and miss so much.