For future Top Ten Tuesday topics & info on how to participate, click here!
So I'm not entirely sure how much this baby will allow me to read (and hopefully she's here by the time you read this --- note from Jamie....SHE IS! CONGRATS DAISY!), but here are the books that are coming out this Spring that I'm hoping to squeeze in between feeding, changing diapers and general babyness.
1. A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas: OBVIOUSLY this is on my list and probably everyone and their great aunt's list. After the ending of A Court of Mist and Fury I NEED this. Like yesterday. I'm gonna need a babysitter when this lands in my mailbox.
2. The Fallen Kingdom by Elizabeth May: this is also the last in a series that I LOVE. It's one of those underrated gems in my opinion and one of the few books about the fae that I actually like (like the ACOTAR series), I cannot wait to get my hands on this one!
3. Romancing the Throne by Nadine Jolie Courtney: this sounds like it'll be filled with lots of fun and DRAMA and has a prince and just YES.
4. Flame in the Mist by Renée Ahdieh: If you haven't read The Wrath and the Dawn yet, you should get on that and then join me in fangirling over it and going OMG I NEED THIS NEW BOOK over Flame in the Mist. Renée Ahdieh is a genius.
5. Always and Forever, Lara Jean by Jenny Han: I'm a bit torn about this one, because I really liked the first book in the series, but then the second was disappointing and I just need this to be awesome. Fingers crossed!
6. Avenged by Amy Tinera: Ruined was AMAZING and I can't wait for the sequel!
7. The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli: this is probably also one of those most anticipated books. I was WAY late to the party when it came to Simon (I actually read it a couple of weeks ago), but I'm jumping on the bandwagon and YAY for another book by this wonderful author!
8. Shadowcaster by Cinda Williams Chima: my love for the Seven Realms series knows no bounds and while the first in this series that is set in the same universe kinda broke my heart, it was also amazing and I cannot wait for the next book in this series!
9. A Crown of Wishes by Roshani Chokshi: I really enjoyed The Star-Touched Queen and this one sounds every bit of awesome.
10. Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor: confession: I've never actually read anything by Laini Taylor before BUT this sounds AMAZING and I want it!
So, that's it for me, let me know what's on your TBR list and what I should definitely add to mine!