For future topics/more info click here
In no particular order...
1. Oliver Wood from Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. This might have more to do with him being played by a really foxy actor in the movie, but I rather like him. I wish his character had been more fleshed out.
2. Scarlett O'Hara from Gone With the Wind. I have a total girl crush on her. I think that she's just captivating.
3. Atticus Finch from To Kill a Mockingbird. His stoicism and honor are totally sexy.
4. Buddy Threadgoode from Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe. Again, this might be because the actor who played him is totally foxy (Chris O'Donnell) and again, his character was not very fleshed out.
5. Rhett Butler from Gone With the Wind. I don't even need to explain this.
6. Chennault from The Rum Diary. Another girl crush. She's so free and cool.
7. Jack Whitman from Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood. Not only was the actor who played him in the film attractive, he sounds totally hot from the book's description too. He's tender and he plays music and he dances....
8. Stu Redman from The Stand. I read the book way before I saw the movie. I thought he sounded fantastic from the novel because he's definitely a man's man and is really brave. Then I saw the movie with Gary Sinise and OMG!
9. Robert Jordan from For Whom the Bell Tolls. I think his bravery and determination to do the right thing is hot. But I think it might be safer to say I have a thing for Hemingway...
10. Jesse Tuck from Tuck Everlasting. I think he has some really romantic lines. And he seems to care for and accept Winnie as she is.
Hmmm...a lot of these I have a crush on because a film adaptation pushed me over the edge. The film helped give me a visual for a character I already liked. I'm OK with that.
What about you?