Sunday, November 6, 2011
The 2nd Annual Broke and Bookish Secret Santa!
Hello everyone! We are planning a Secret Santa exchange again --broke and bookish style. We did it last year and it was a TON of fun and we got great feedback from everyone! We want this to be a low key and fun Secret Santa that doesn't put too much of a damper on your wallet.
Please only sign up if you are truly interested and are committed to sending off a package.
* Books can be new or used. Use your discretion as far as used books go but please be kind and don't send something you wouldn't want to receive. They should be in good condition. Please pick at least one other goody to put in the package.
*We would love to open this up internationally and will make an effort to pair up people from the same countries to keep costs down. However, if anyone would like to do an international exchange, you can fill out that box on the form. It was hard on some people who had to send internationally but using The Book Depository could be a good option.
*Sign-ups will be open until November 18th. You will be paired up and will receive your partner's info within that week.
* Myself and maybe another (very trusted!) member of The Broke and the Bookish will be the only ones with access to your info.
*Packages need to be sent out during the week of December 6th-10th. The earlier the better as the mail is always slow during the holiday season.
* If you can do delivery confirmation on your package, that would be greatly appreciated to make sure that the package was sent.
* Please email me at brokeandbookish (at) gmail (dot) com when you receive your package so I can keep track of which packages have been accounted for.
* Feel free to grab the button to put on your sidebar or make your own!
Think you are interested?
Fill out this form!
Also, be sure to keep an eye out for my 2nd annual End of Year Book Survey that will be happening again this year!