For future TTT topics, click here.
Happy Halloween! We at The Broke and the Bookish hope you have a safe night tonight, filled with tricks, treats, and good times! For our Halloween freebie we've chosen to pick some bookish Halloween costumes we'd love to wear. We're excited to see which topics you all chose to do!
1. Harry Potter and friends - how could a list about bookish Halloween costumes not have these guys on it. So many choices in this universe! Enough even for a family costume.
2. Superman - yes, comic books are bookish. And Superman is my favorite superhero.
3. Game of Thrones ladies - I guess the men would also be cool, but those ladies! Dany or Brienne or Arya. Kickass ladies, Kickass costumes.
4. Katniss from Hunger Games - is it still cool to be Katniss? I'd still like to be her.
5. Lyra from His Dark Materials - and I would carry around a stuffed animal to be my daemon. Or maybe take my dog around
6. Mary Poppins - I dressed up as Mary Poppins a couple years ago.
7. Scarlet from The Lunar Chronicles - I actually love everyone from this series, and think it would be super fun to dress up as any of them!
8. Feyre from the A Court of Thorns and Roses series - I think it would be so much fun to dress up as a beautiful fae! And Feyre has some really pretty dresses that I'd love to try on.
9. Nancy Drew - I'd love to don a blonde wig and dress up like our favorite classic, preppy mystery-solving teen. I'm thinking a cute plaid skirt and a cardigan over a white button-up with a Peter Pan collar.
10. Alina from The Grisha Trilogy - Grisha fashion is amaaaazing. I want to wear a pretty gold Sun Summoner kefta.
Which bookish costume would you love to wear tonight?