My friend Lindsey just did this one so I figured I'd follow suit!
So let's take it really casual on the blog today and you can learn about books I've read in a fun way and my brain can relax a little!
THE BEDTIME BOOK TAG
(original can be found here!)
1. What book kept you up all night reading?
Mostly recently that would be The Memory Book by Lara Avery. It was a combination of not being tired after the 4th of July festivities and hitting a point in the book where I just really wanted to know what happened. Another one of recent history was Losing The Light!
2. What book made you scared to go to sleep?
Hmm I don't typically get scared by books but I'll say the scariest one I read recently was The Dead House!
3. What book almost put you to sleep?
The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake -- so much so I had to put it down. And falling asleep would have been a problem considering it was an audiobooking I was listening to while driving.
4. What book has you tossing and turning in anticipation of its release?
Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas I NEEDS IT SO BAD!!! BOOK 5!!!
5. What book has your dream boyfriend/girlfriend?
Hmm so many of them but I totally would have wanted to date Matt Finch when I was a teen from Open Road Summer.
6. What book world would be your worst nightmare to live in?
Oh dear sooo many (I wrote a post about this with 10 worlds I wouldn't want to live in but I'll say Wither by Lauren DeStefano always sounded particularly awful to me.
7. What book has a nightmarish cliffhanger?
I remember Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver being a pretty awful cliffhanger.
8. What book cover reminds you of night time?
Wytches by Scott Snyder -- pretty creepy comic!
9. What book have you actually dreamed about?
I honestly can't say I've dreamed about a book specifically -- maybe about GETTING a book early I really wanted or I've had dreams where authors I know have been in them. BUT I will say that after read Last Will and Testament by Dahlia Adler that I had a pretty steamy dream.
10. What book monster would you not want to find under your bed?
I absolutely do not want any Dementors under my bed!!