1. Katniss from The Hunger Games series: We'd have food because she's a great hunter and can really think on her feet when faced with danger!
2. June from the Legend series: She is smart and pretty badass. She'd be a GREAT person to have around!
3. Perry from Under the Never Sky series: Perry is a fearless leader and has shown that he can provide for his tribe even in the most dire of circumstances! He's also a good hunter so he and Katniss would work well together! Plus he has some heightened senses which would be VERY useful!
4. Rhett Butler from Gone With The Wind: I think I could have a very good time with him on a deserted island. ;) He's really smart and would be a good conversationalist. He's also strong and knows how to survive. So I think we'd make out all right.
5. The Baudelaire Children from Lemony Snicket: Violet is really good at inventing things, so that would be a big help. Klaus has read a ton of books, so he'd know what we needed to do. Sunny has sharp teeth, which would possibly come in handy if we needed to cut something.
6. Ruark from Shanna by Kathleen E. Woodiwiss: So call me romantic, but hell if I am not going to pick guys from romance novels for my list! I'd like to have fun on this desert island. I chose Ruark because of his varied background. I haven't read the book in a while, but I recall him breaking out of jail, being a pirate, rescuing the heroine and living for a bit on his own on a Caribbean island. Seems like he would be a great companion!
7. Jack Talent from Shadowdance by Kristen Callihan: This is the book I am reading right now. I think he would be a great asset to our island. He is a shifter so he can shift into things that can protect us. I think he is immortal, which is helpful. He's not much of a conversationalist though, but I think having the protection and his assistance would be great... or you know maybe he could shift into a boat and get us out of there (I don't think he can shift into a boat). Look out for this review though; so far this book is great!
8. Tarver from These Broken Stars: A non romance novel pick is Tarver. Since the majority of his book is him and the lead lady stranded in a strange land, I think he could help. He's got military training and survival skills galore. And he's smart.
9. Hermione Granger from the Harry Potter series: I was sitting her weighing pros and cons of bringing Harry when I realized my answer was staring me in the face. Hermione! She was always super good at magic, was raised a muggle so we would have stuff to talk about, and lived in the woods for a year. Maybe she has that magical tent with her?
10. Colin Bridgerton from The Bridgerton Novels by Julia Quinn: Finally, I want someone who can make me laugh on my island with me. I think Colin may have traveled at some point and maybe have fought somewhere, but I really can't say. I actually think he would be pretty useless at the island thing, but I would be entertained, which would help me from not going crazy.